Actions Speak Louder than Words: Moving from Assessment to Awareness to Action Steps for Boards
- Delaware Nonprofits: Free
- Organizations outside of Delaware: $70
Exploring a DANA Membership? Learn more here: https://delawarenonprofit.org/membership/
This course is designed for those seeking to learn how to get started on their DEI journey with clear objectives and a DEI action plan.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of beginning the DEI journey with a DEI Assessment to gain feedback of where the organizational DEI needs are.
- How to use the assessment results to increase awareness of behaviors, systems, and processes.
- Move from Assessment to Awareness to Action Steps by using the assessment feedback to inform DEI priorities and goals.
About the Presenter
Nadine Moone, Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Nadine proudly joins DANA as the Director of Diversity & Inclusion. She brings her energy and passion for driving true change through Education, Training, Consulting and Policy advisement to DANA Members, Board of Directors, and the community.
She believes that all organizations should represent and include leadership on a significant level, the demographics of communities in which we serve. She believes that the question should no longer be why we should we do it, but how do we do it, and she is eager to work to help build a diverse, equitable, accessible, and inclusive culture