Outcomes 101 Part 1
You will receive ZOOM login details on your event confirmation web page. Please SAVE this information.
DANA Members $50
Not Yet DANA Members $100
Nonprofits are invited to participate in this two-part workshop where nonprofit leaders will learn meaningful outcome measurements and begin developing compelling program outcomes.
Registering here also registers you for the follow-up session on Wednesday, February 24 at 10:00 - 11:30am.
- Learn to make the shift from "active thinking" to "outcome thinking"
- Understand the value and uses of outcome measurements
- Apply the four components of meaningful measurements
- Utilize a theory of change/logic mode
- Develop meaningful program outcomes
Who Should Attend?:
- Board Members
- Fundraisers and Development Staff
- Program Staff
About the Presenter: Janet Tillman
Janet Tillman is the Executive Director of Tillman Consulting, LLC. Tillman Consulting assists nonprofits in building organizational capacity to align services with community needs, deliver quality services, and communicate program effectiveness to stakeholders. She also conducts Appreciative Inquiry facilitation for organization development (e.g. strategic planning, team-building, governance, visioning, managing change, etc.) and works with Boards to become more results-oriented. Ms. Tillman also consults with organizations on being trauma-informed in governing, managing, and delivering services