Performance Management Workshop
DANA Members: $35
Not-Yet-DANA Members: $70
Performance Management is an important process in an organization because it is about the everyday actions and behaviors people use to improve and assess the value of their contributions for achieving the organization’s mission, values, and goals.
This webinar will explain the core elements of an effective Performance Management process and will discuss best practices for planning, communication and implementation. A Q&A session will follow.
- Differentiate between performance appraisals and performance management.
- Apply the Performance Management continuum consistently to provide effective feedback to employees and to shed light on potential training needs.
- Approach and plan for difficult appraisals.
- Develop ongoing communication regarding employees’ performance.
- Establish goals with employees and provide an environment conducive to achieving goal-specific objectives.
- Develop a meaningful and appropriate rating system to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the Performance Management process while avoiding common mistakes.
Who Should Attend:
- New or seasoned managers
- Leadership positions responsible for Human Resources operations
About the Speaker
Michelle Ray, Managing Director of Blackwell HR Solutions, is a results driven Senior Human Resources leader and business partner. Michelle has used her dynamic human resources background and blend of experience in both private and publicly traded sectors to affect positive change in the organization's she has worked and consulted. She has proven success in creating cultures of collaboration and implementing positive change to achieve workforce excellence. Blackwell HR Solutions has assisted employers navigate the complexities and nuances of COVID-19 in the workplace and worked with organizations in understanding rights of employers and employees.
Michelle possesses expertise in several areas of Human Resources including recruitment, employee relations, benefits and compensation, performance management and human resources compliance. She holds an Undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech, a Master’s degree in Organizational Development and Human Resources from George Washington University and a SPHR certification.
Michelle lives in Wilmington DE with her husband and four kids. She is an avid runner and triathlete. She is a certified RRCA Coach; coaching both local cross country and the charity racing teams for the National Down Syndrome Society.