Philanthropy 101 - New to the Game
You will receive ZOOM login details on your event confirmation web page. Please SAVE this information.
DANA Members $35
Not Yet DANA Members $100
The non profit and philanthropic sector can be confusing, especially to an individual starting out in the field. From private foundations and corporations to public charities and more, it can be overwhelming to understand how and where to start!
- Identify the categories and types of grant makers within the philanthropy sector
- Identify examples of types of grants and how foundations give
- Identify trends in giving-nationally and locally in Delaware
Who Should Attend?:
- Nonprofit Finance Professionals
- Fundraisers/Development Staff