Planning for the Next Version of Normal…What To Keep in Mind When it Comes to Your People
It’s probably time to start considering what your return to the workplace might look like. Join DANA Consultant, Melissa Carson, for an Open Door Q&A session to discuss the people implications of the choices you’re considering. Bring your latest plan to discuss or use the time to brainstorm on what you want it to look like when some of the restrictions start to recede.
- Will my skill requirements change as a result of what has happened?
- Will I need to incent or motivate my people differently?
- How will I measure individual or team success? Does it need to look different?
- What will it take to be an effective and motivational leader in the future?
- What does my communication strategy need to look like?
- What support will my people need that's different from before?
Sessions will be 45 minutes with no formal presentation….just Q&A and brainstorming.
About Melissa Carson
Melissa has spent over 25 years of her career focused in the HR arena working across a few organizations and multiple business units, focusing on how to maximize the potential from the people on the teams and partner with the leadership to drive organizational success. Since 2005, she has worked from a home office on an average of 3 days/week and often full-time so is very experienced in working with virtual teams an spending heavy amounts of time on conference calls.
Her passion areas are in improving the overall employee experience and enabling emerging and current leaders for greater success. In past roles, she also focused on defining and implementing talent strategies, M&A due diligence and integrations, redefining performance management, and standing up an HR function in the NA region. She recently launched her own talent consulting and executive coaching business.
You will receive ZOOM login details on your event confirmation web page. Please PRINT & SAVE this information. It will not appear in the calendar appt.