Reopening: Staying HR Compliant
This workshop will cover some key people-related compliance responsibilities as we work towards Phase 1 of Delaware’s Economic Reopening.
Who Should Attend?
Executive Directors, CEOs, HR Managers
Join Michelle Blackwell Ray and Melissa Carson to discuss the following topics and answering your questions:
- What factors will impact return to work and appropriate policy and procedure?
- Where do employers need to look for guidance?
- What safety actions must employers take?
- What employee relations issues should employers prepare for?
- What risks are employers likely to face?
If you haven’t seen this new resource, please review it for the latest guidance issued on May 15th: https://governor.delaware.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2020/05/Delaware-Economic-Reopening-Guidance_Phase.pdf